Upgrading Your Discharge

         My Recommendation


If you received a less than honorable discharge you should fight for an upgrade. The Modern Military Association of America and Military Law Task Force are the best places to begin.  If you were discharged and suffer PTS due to sexual assault in the military, contact the VA for assistance.